- Manages 4 to 6 foremen, Foreman supervise approx. 3 each for a total of approx. 24 in the field.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include: training employees, planning, assigning and directing work; evaluating performance; employee management, works with Senior Field Supers/Field Supers addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
- Monitor field labor productivity
- Coordinate project and material need to maintain piping and sheet metal field labor productivity.
- Provide hands-on assistance at the job site with field crews to ensure maximum productivity of high quantity field labor tasks.
- Assist on-site field mechanics with the development of work sequence and material needs.
- Provide hands-on assistance at the job site with the setting of all equipment, specifically boilers, chillers, pumps, air handling devices, fans, and other critical equipment.
- Assists in developing new Foreman/Mechanics through on-site and classroom training.
- Assist in troubleshooting and service calls on installed systems. Monitor equipment rentals for optimal use.
- Work with Field Super Intendents to manage company vehicles.
- Monitor subcontractor progress and performance.
- Make salary adjustment recommendations to Senior Field Super Intendents and Field SI's for review.
- Procure tools and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Completely understand and enforce SPCs safety policy. Weekly toolbox talks and site safety inspections should be implemented.